Monday, November 28, 2011

It's been a long time coming . . .

The decision to start this blog stemmed from the marriage of two life-long passions; video games and journalism.  Amongst the thousands of hours I've spent enjoying digital frontiers, and the equally countless hours I've spent writing about them (or in general) it's never occurred to me to begin my own site to share my thoughts - until now.

Looking forward, it'd be nice to say that I hope this site will flourish and become the mainstay of satirical, comical, and insightful reviews for some of the greatest games ever made.  But in all honestly, my goal here isn't necessarily to spread my angst for incompetent video game design (or software design in general), or my praise for a well-designed game; but more so to provide my fellow junkies with my generally angry, humorous, and hopefully insightful view into some of their favorite places to waste their lives away.

Stay tuned for regular updates - and by all means, feel free to share your own comments, concerns, death threats, etc.  after each post.

-B