Tuesday, May 1, 2012

30 Day Video Game Challenge: Day 13

Day 13: A Game You've Played More Than 5 Times - Final Fantasy Tactics


It's not just the game play and story that had me hooked on FFT since day one - but the possibilities for character development and builds that really kept my interest over the years.  Even now, over 15 years since it's release, I still find myself thinking what it'd be like to try out a new character.

Also, with the more recent remake of the game, and the extra Easter eggs included, it's become more an adventure within an adventure in trying to discover all the fun things and side quests that are hidden away.

Sure, there's lots of game's I've probably played 5 times.  FFVII, Eve Online, every game Blizzard entertainment and Bioware have ever made, but there's rarely a game I've played five times a year.  And while it's not happened recently, just writing this I can feel that itch surfacing again.  Time to dig out my PSP and give Ramza and his friends another go!