Tuesday, June 5, 2012

30 Day Video Game Challenge: Day 16

Day 16: Best Cut-Scenes


I had to sit here and think about games I've played recently for awhile.  It's been months (or possibly even a year) since I played Black Ops - but unlike the other Call of Duty garbage storytelling that I was so used to, I found myself intrigued.  Not only because of the familiarity with the events and lore regarding the setting of the story, but because of the way they wished to integrate it with real events and people.

While not overly surprising, the way the story unfolds in Black Ops really had me riveted.  I wanted to play a COD title not just for the game play and mayhem, but for the progression of events.

Also, the scene related to the picture above kicks ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?