Monday, April 2, 2012

30 Day Video Game Challenge: Day 1

Saw a few people doing this on Facebook, loved the idea.  Nostalgia incoming!

Day 1: My Very First Video Game - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES Version)


When I first got a Nintendo - I didn't even open the Mario Brother's game for the first two weeks.  I played this instead.

Not only a challenging game (the underwater levels still haunt my dreams) but a rewarding one.  Rescuing friends and desperately trying to follow the plot while cruising streets and launching missiles at members of the Foot Clan, this game had it all - in both overhead and side-scrolling formats!

Side Note: I actually still have the NES Cartridge for this game tucked away for an E-Bay sale 30 years from now.  Wish me Luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?