Tuesday, April 17, 2012

30 Day Video Game Challenge: Day 8

Day 8: Best Soundtrack - Final Fantasy Tactics



I thought about this a lot, not only going over every great game with a killer soundtrack that's been produced over the past two decades - but going over games that stuck with me throughout the years.  What games made me pick up my guitar and try to learn part of the sound track?  What games did I find myself hand-drumming when I was killing time?  When I wrote, if I had to pick a soundtrack to play over a scene I was developing, what game was that track from?

Nothing stuck with me as much as the tracks from FFT had.  Perfectly setting the mood throughout Ramza's turbulant journey through Ivalice.  As I said in yesterday's post, if you haven't had a chance to play this game, run out and pick it up.  It's worth every penny - you'll find yourself talking about it for years to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say?